Saturday, March 03, 2012

Just Because

Miss Akira is getting used to the clomicalm. She has had about 10 days of it and the fur under her forearms are growing a little. I assume from this that she has not been worrying them as usual. I have not seen evidence at any other place but I guess it would take a longer time. I gave her the clomicalm in some Appelin as she was losing weight and now she that is eating better I had just given her the powdered clomicalm with honey. I then dabbed this mixture on her mouth and she licked it off, not without many complaints of course. But at least she ate the meds!

3 comments:

  1. Hurrah! I'm glad it seems to be working!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is GREAT news and I hope her furs grow in. Poor Admiral had bad allergies and without her shot every 6 weeks she pulled her furs out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have given you an award. Look at ours blog http://sheldonthecat.blogspot.com/2012/03/pawsome-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete