Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tuesday Fun

Megat: No thanks san. I have had enough of the outside. I think you should bring Bujang! He is right behind me. He spends his days S_L_E_E_P_I_N_G! He is too lazy for words! I am, as you can see, very busy guarding our water bowl. Its an important job you know!



Bujang: ZzzzzzZZZZzzzzz



san: Get up Bujang! Time to go!
So Bujang spent Tuesday evening outside. He inspected everything-the dried palm fronds,

the lazabout birdies...


the drains (you must always inspect the drains for mossies san...)



the drainage cover (oh..I need to see that all drains are covered tightly. I have 6 more to do san!)

WOAHHHHH..they are also good to rub against - warm and smells good!



san: OH NOOO!!! You just had a bath! Get off that you silly kitty!



Bujang: This san is very strict about these things! Doesn't she know I am the BOSS cat and we have important things to do?? Who else is going to take care of the neighbourhood?

No comments:

Post a Comment