Monday, October 25, 2010

When I went outside

san said we had to be careful when we went outside last week as the haze was very bad. She didn't want me to get sick and cough or get asthma. So when we went outside I tried to see if I could see the haze. I thought that would be a wise thing to do. san told me I should get out quickly so I could walk for a longer time but I told her, "No san. It is good to see first." So she sat and let me look at the surrounding and smell the air. Once I thought we were safe, I walked outside (much to san's relief)...

I walked slowly as I had not seen the grass for some time..

Then I decided to sit in the drain. It was very comfortable. I can see everyone but no one can see me.

I also smelled the rain. It was a funny smell but I liked it.

Then there was some noise and I thought it was the haze coming for us...

san told me it was just some children running about. I think they were very careless not to care about the haze!

Then san and I sat for a while, just looking at the grass. It was very restful for the both of us. But it was very short. san told me that we had 1.5 hours but I don't think so. It was a few seconds only. I was sure of THAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment