Monday, January 30, 2023

A new week; A new bug



It was cold last night because of the rain. It had been raining non-stop during the Chinese New Year period and more beetles keep flying into my house. I decided to do my best to keep my house in order as san said she could not see the bugs without her glasses. Humans are pitiful that way. I also heard a little lizard walking in my kitchen this morning but san said that was for another day. She also told me the lizard could keep the other flying insects away but I think its best I take care of the bug problems in the house. After all, I am also called Little Warrior. 

3 comments:

  1. Little Warrior, I bet your mum likes that you take care of the bugs that come in your home ;) I know my mum would like that because I let her get her own bugs!!
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you can come to some arrangement with the lizard, Sky? It sounds like there is plenty of work for both of you!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job keeping your house bug-free, Sky!

    ReplyDelete