Wednesday, September 20, 2017

This is my...


Bed! It is not Rex's bed and should NOT have his scent on it san! 

I had to turn over his bed last night or else he threatened to sleep on my blanket and on my pillows. Rez sat here last night with me as he was on timeout and took a nap on Bujang's bed. When it was time to sleep Bujang just sat up beside his bed for some time and then decided to make himself comfortable on my side of the bed. It was only after I had turned over the bed and gave him my red and white neck pillow to rest against did he go back on his bed to rest. He slept the rest of the night comfortably thank goodness. 

2 comments:

  1. So, Bujang, your bed smelled of naughty little boy?!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. The indignity of it all! Having to share your precious bed, not acceptable! Poor Rez has been homeless and all beds are appreciated by him. Please try to understand, sweet boy. San gives you her own pillow. Such a treat to help you forget about Rezki's scent.

    ReplyDelete