Monday, November 28, 2016

The Big Fright, Fight I mean ...


 
Popps and Rez had a big fight. Rez didn't see her in the kitchen and he went inside. The next thing I knew there was a streak of black followed by white and screams of murder. I didn't manage to separate the two for some minutes. I put a blanket over Popps and put her on timeout in the kitchen and Rez had timeout in the study. There was a lot of black fur all over the study and none white. She had this scratch on her forehead and Rez had bloody claws (Popp's blood I assume) and a much balder forehead. 

They are both fighters and they would not have survived downstairs if they could not defend themselves. So I think that was why none of them backed down at all. Now it's all quiet but for the rest of the day none of them can meet each other at all. 

5 comments:

  1. h must be something in the air today because Da Genj has been bothering Tama and she has been screaming at him, although no blood has been shed. We hop that calm will return among the amigos.

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess they are still working things out. I hope both Popps and Rez will recover from their war wounds quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Popps got startled and panicked and her mind went back to her days on the street. Dear Rez will now be aware that he must announce his presence.
    This is so strange. My gentle girl cat fight with my gentle boy cat and two small boys at the grocery were hitting each other. What can it be?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, that must have been so scary! We sure hope Popps and Rez are okay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope Popps and Rez have recovered from frightening/fighting each other. :Pat Pat:

    ReplyDelete