Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Tuesday Toes and Treats

Bujang went to the vet this morning to have his nails trimmed. He was very upset because the vet had him under a towel. He growled and snarled. I don't think I would allow the vet to do this the next time as it upset him quite a lot. The last time we went to have his nails trimmed he was quite relaxed and they even managed to take blood. There was no towel then! I have to see what he would do tomorrow with Adrian and if he is quiet we would not have his nails trimmed. I thought it would be wiser to have his nails trimmed in case he decides to use them on Adrian tomorrow. 
                        
I brought him downstairs today in this carrier with wheels as he needs to have a good vibe in it or else he would not want to get into it again for tomorrow for his osteopath appointment. 
 
It rained a little when we were downstairs so we sat together - him looking at the rain and me reading Taylor Mali aloud to him. It was a good quite interlude for the both of us. Actually it was a quiet treat and we need more of those. 
                 
                            Sleeping away the afternoon by the window. 

3 comments:

  1. What gorgeous paws! We're sorry they used a towel on you at the vet. We are lucky in that #1 trims our nails and we all purr as she does it!

    We hope it will all be a distant memory very soon!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like having my nails trimmed either, Bujang. I put up quite a fight when the vet clips my claws! That was a nice to have a little quality time with San. Meow, Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, we don't like having our nails trimmed. And a towel over us while our nails are being trimmed would definitely make us unhappy. I don't think we could then. Your pawsies look good though, Bujang. Hope all goes well with Adrian, and glad to hear you spent some good time with your human. -Whipple and Pepper

    ReplyDelete