Friday, November 08, 2013

My Personal Sun Puddle Trail





My word of affirmation, the one I have on my tag is JOY. san says I should have joy in all things as whenever she thinks of me she feels joy as well. I am trying very hard these days and I have rediscovered my joy of sun puddles. So today, which is actually our TGIF day, I get to tell you of my joy in this.

I have also discovered a new joy in walking. I did not have much courage before to walk along the corridor and was afraid of many of the noises outside. But now I enjoy walking outside...but only at night when it is quieter. This is also because of my osteopath Dr Lalani who had helped me in strengthening my spine and leg muscles. I am seeing him tomorrow after many months. I hope I would find joy in that...as I do not like long journeys. 

4 comments:

Katnip Lounge said...

How wonderful that you're rediscovering joy, Ms Akira! Paws in the air that you are feeling good.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

You are very brave!

meowmeowmans said...

Ms. Akira, we are so happy that you are enjoying life again. :)

Tom, Tama-Chan, Sei-Chan, Bibi-Chan, Gen-Chan, Vidock, Violette said...

What a wonderful photo album, Ms. Akira!

Purrs,
The Chans