Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Sunday experiment

   
     What was I looking at you ask?
Something good happened to me last Sunday. Here, I was looking at it right then Ok maybe 'it' is not the right word. This is the right word...
Akira! And she was also looking at me. Here we were together. 
   
It was the first time that we were together
Then when san told me to relax and leave my sisfur alone, I decided to wait it out. When san was not looking I tried to 
jump on her and she YELLED and growled at me. I was so surprised as before she would have tried to run away. This time she stood her ground!  san told me to leave her alone. Bujang tried to comfort her and Megat asked me what the matter was. 
Finally san decided to tie my leash to the computer room door and Akira decided to sit on top of the night cages. Then....
All was peaceful once more. I decided to relax and we all stayed outside for half an hour like this. It was the first time that all offur us were outside together. I thought it was a good fing. I hope san does it again soon. It was furry exciting for all offur us and I fink it was the best fing that happened last Sunday. 
 



4 comments:

  1. We are so proud of all of you! Paws crossed you'll get to "practice" this a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is a really good thing! We are very proud of you kitties. We hope you keep on practicing being outside together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:35 AM

    Restricted zone Tanaka, you have to pay (w time & patience) ERP charges to get anywhere near Ms Akira ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like real progress, Tanaka-Chan! You'll do even better next time!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete