Saturday, September 01, 2012

Saturday Outside

 san brought me outside for a bit this morning...but only at the corridor. But I was glad even so :) I have not been outside for a whole week because of the rain!
 Tanaka went outside as well :)
 Here we both are. Tanaka went out first. I was second.
 Tanaka liked sniffing at the roses. san laughed and laughed as she thought Tanaka was funny.
 But Tanaka came in after about 15 minutes. He sat outside of the house until san decided to bring him inside. Then I got out. san had some mint and I smelled it. I didn't like it much.
 I spent some time just sitting here looking at the corridor. Sometimes people walked past us and got a  shock as they were not expectng me at all. :)
I sat here for a long time. I like just sitting about on the cement as it is cool and I get a nice breeze.

1 comment: