Sunday, July 12, 2009

Let me get this story straight...


Fings have been happening in my house. san has been feeding Megat some stuff effurynight, sometimes with Cousin R and sometimes with grandma. I fink somefing is up cos she puts him in a towel and wrap him up. I know he doesn't like it cos he turns his head about. If I was megat I would try to bite san or use my terrible claws (they are afraid of that..hee..hee). san let me smell the black fings. They don't smell good to eat. But I know that san would give us all treats after that and so I always wait furry close to Megat and look at him closely.


I do not like the fact that Megat keeps chasing me these days. he used to be quiet but now he runs about. Somefing is up..I wonder what it is...hmmm

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:45 AM

    Thank you for explaining what's happening ;) Maybe mystery food makes a cat run better? Our Freckles had prednisone and it makes HIM run around and eat more!

    ReplyDelete