Monday, July 20, 2009

Conversations with my cats


I asked san why she has not blogged.

I have been busy trying to get some order eversince I have got back to work. Times are hard and work runs after me.
I fink san is trying to pull a fast one on me. I am a cat san, not ignorant! Tsk. Anyway why is the black cat running after me all the time? I find it furry strange that he wants to play with me...hmm..hmm
No reason bujang. I think he is trying to get to know you better. I think the ling zhi has given him all that energy. Don't you like playing with him?
NO! NO! He runs to you when I chase him..grrrr...Its not fair!


I have been running after bujang and toro but they all run away from me. Why san?
Because they are not used to you suddenly running silly. You used to sleep all the time. Give them some time to get used to it.
Anyway, I dun fink I want to see Dr L tomorrow. I dun like the hospital and the injeksions. I want to stay home..please...
No..no. You have to see the doc and get the injections..if you can. I hope you can get the chemo Megat. You had had two weeks of rest. :)
It is NOT fair!

I don't like the black cat san. He is always beating me up. Who does he think he is? This is MY home you know. Its NOT fair!
Yes I know Toro. But give him a break. You don't have to let him do it. You can try to beat him up too you know...
Hee...hee I beat him up just now when he tried to go to the bins...:)

and now I am putting my scent all over his bag...he has to go tomorrow cos THIS is his bag. Mine is the blue and hard one. Hmm...I hope he gets well even though he beats me up all the time. He is our bruffer...
You are a nice kitty Toro. Lets hope so :)

1 comment:

  1. Megat, you hang in there ok? Me and you, we have the same journey, but you are more experienced than I am. We fight together k?

    ReplyDelete