Saturday, April 11, 2009

Good Friday Haircut

Just for once, you should listen to grandma san. She said "Cut a little bit!"

Back view.

Ok. I will make the best of it for now. I think no more pictures please... Posted by Picasa

Toro has had one day to get used to his buff hairdo. He has 1/2 inch of hair and no shave :) I think its the best for the very hot weather we have been having these few days. I decided to get a package for him - pay for 5 and get one haircut free. Its alot of money to pay all at once but in the long run, it would work out much cheaper I guess. Anyway I don't think I will let his hair grow very long anymore. I can't imagine having to brush it all that length. I tried the furminator. It is very good but he hates it. He prefers good ole brushing and I try to oblige as if he likes to be brushed, and would actually sit still for it, it would be easier for me to keep him untangled :)

2 comments:

  1. You're looking very sleek, Toro! It must be nice to have short hair in the hot weather!

    Your Friends,
    Tommy and The Girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good, Toro!!

    ReplyDelete