Monday, November 20, 2006

Wild Bunch on Sunday


I was glad I managed to feed the Wild Bunch yesterday as it began to rain soon after. I have seen that they get more hungry when it rains so I was quite pleased that all had quite a lot to eat. What pleased me more was that the kitties had been fed some time before by someone else.The size of their stomachs proved it. :)

After sitting with Fatboy, I went to clean up after SB and I was surprised that she did not finish her food. I had been feeding the bunch something new and although they liked some of them, I notice that they would not eat a lot of a particular kind of food.

I thought I should go recce the carpark to see if SB had been defecating there as the man said. It was Sunday and so no workers who would have cleaned the carpark. This meant that if indeed SB had been doing it, I would at least see some evidence and can sprinkle the crushed mothballs on them.

Unfortunately or fortunately as the case may be, I saw nothing on the staircases and none along the stretch of carpark on the 1st 3 levels apart from litter left by people. I also went to the last floor and there is nothing to be seen there also. I notice that the last few floors were very clean, probably because not many people park there.

So I decided to go around the 1st floor again to look between the cars and saw SB standing next to a black one. She is very smart as I nearly missed her. I asked her what she was up to and she meowed loudly and started to follow me. I told her to mind her own business but she sprinted to where I always feed her. So I guess she was still hungry. I fed her 2 packets of tuna. She didn't finish the food but came near me for a scritch. So she got a few on her head :) She is becoming quite affectionate.

1 comment: