Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Caught in the act


Lets go you!

I had set up the water fountain for the kitties as soon as I got home, even before I settled anything else. I thought they might like to have their water fountain back so they could get some nice clean aerated water for a change after their water bowls. It was then that I caught Toro-the-Decorator in the act of re-arranging the water fountain!

Easy does it...

As I watched him pull the mat slowly and noisily over to his favourite position, I noticed that he had used his long, sharp claws to hook the edge of the mat and both his forelegs to steady himself as he pulled the mat over the bump. His concentrated dedication to his job was overwhelming and I thought I should just snap the pics and not disturb a hardworking cat with switching on the lights. There was ome water spilt on the mat but it was a small price to pay. I can always wipe away the water but at least my cat got a great deal of joy from dragging the fountain :))

SUCCESS!

4 comments:

  1. Toro ah, later Grandma trips over how?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is her favourite :) He knows how to butter her up. He would usually come when she calls or asks to sit by her when she watches TV. Grandma is very proud of her little cat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erm...ok...just ask Grandma please be careful when she walks into the kitchen at night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Toro says the fountain goes HERE, not THERE. Clever boy.

    ReplyDelete