Let me warn you Weather! I am NOT pleased at how hot it has been. I will be writing a severe note to your mother! Behave or else…There were some days where it rained for a bit..a bit but the heat was still too much for us. San says next week we have to get our fur trimmed a little so we can feel better. Not Manju though. My brother Manju has short hair. He is a lucky cat. Mo has been lying in front of the open door all of today for the breeze. We had a little bit of rain but not enough to scare Manju so all is well. But still, I wonder when this will get better.
Sorry it has been so hot.
ReplyDeleteYou certainly don't look pleased, Sky. Muggy weather can be very trying for humans, and worse for those with fur.
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear your weather has been so hot. We hope the temperatures moderate soon.
ReplyDeleteThe heat has not been good for many, I hope this all changes soon.
ReplyDeleteSorry about the heat. We're heading for another heat wave here, up to 38°, but it's not as humid.
ReplyDeletePurrs,
The Chans