Ms Monday was feeling poorly and so she was transferred to another boarding situation to recuperate. She had antibiotics and meds for sneezing. Here she was trying to persuade someone to bring her home. We were very happy that the boarder told us someone was actually interested in her but as their situation was not yet stable, the boarder said they should wait a little until their own cat calms down a bit. We think she should be able to be rehomed quite quickly. However if her last place is not suitable for her, we might just board her here.