Thursday, February 05, 2015

Thursday with Popps

I have been a very busy cat. I decided to supervise san when she was doing chores. Here I was giving her tips on laundry. I can't imagine how much laundry the beans have every week. san says most of it belong to us kitties but I'm not so sure.
I had also sat to look at her cleaning skills. I must say she was thorough as I could sit comfortably on the kitchen floor to rest. Of course I was also waiting for a treat of beef. That was why I was near the fridge.
This was clean linen day. I had a nap in moonlight.
This is my vantage point. I sit here when the beans are busy with chores in the kicthen or when they're cooking. I remind myself  that it is probably better to be a kitty (in a good home)
san took this picture of me last week as she was preparing to celebrate Chinese New Year. I had to remind her that the first day of Spring was only yesterday and so Chinese New Year would be in two weeks. Sheesh! Even_I_ know that.

All in all I must say that everything is satisfactory and I am glad to be here where everyone loves me and I have a home. Now the only other thing is for me to convince san to stop cleaning my ears. She said I had gunk in there and it was unhealthy. I reminded her that I am 10 years old and had never been sick in all that time (except for a few fights with other cats). Secretly though I am glad to have someone wo would do all this for me (she told Craig that) but I have to keep up appearances!

3 comments:

  1. The humans need us kitties to supervise them otherwise they would slack off in their chores and things would not be up to our standards. You have a loving happy home, Popps. My human could do with some of your supervising. Meow from Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Popps, we are most impressed at how house-proud you have become in such a short time!

    And you are right, having a human care about you enough to want to clean your ears is a wonderful thing!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our beans do all sorts of stuff to us because they say it is healthful for us and it is because they love us. We kitties will just have to trust them, won't we!
    You are a great looking kitty! We love those wonderful eyes and the line of white fur atop your head.

    ReplyDelete