Friday, February 06, 2015

TGIF

            ...the weekend is here...

I need all my energy as I heard that san may send me to the needle doctor for my kidneys. She thinks that it had worked pretty well for my sisfur Akira's stress problem  and for my bruffer Bujang's back pain. I told her that Bujang's back pain is not cured yet but she said it has not become worse. She thinks its worth a try to get my energy up again as well. All I know is if I look as though I'm asleep she won't disturb me...or maybe she will run out of the green stuff and has to stop. Whichever comes first, san told me. Sheesh!!!

1 comment:

  1. We know the needles don't sound great, Tanaka-Chan, but if they make you feel better, then it's worth a try. Plus, if your sister Akira can do it, so can YOU!!!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete