Friday, February 13, 2015

TGIF


I am now doing so much better with the TCM.I do not salivate so much. san thinks the reason I salivated so much is because the needle doctor put catnip in my formula. san gave me Bujang's formula as his was also for kidneys and calmness. Eversince I ate the TCM, I am eating my wet food much more often and san finks that is good. 

Eventhough today is TGIF day, we are not having it so good as the haze is back. This morning there was a nasty smell of smoke in the air. Maybe I should eat my own TCM formula as the needle doctor, who is also a vet, said catnip can also help with respiratory problems. 

1 comment:

  1. We re so glad to hear that you are doing better, Tanaka-Chan!

    Sorry about the haze, though. That must be very nasty.

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete