Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Tuesday Thots

I like sitting on top of the fridge. I know this used to be Akira's favorite place but she told Fern that it was ok for me to sit here. She is ok that sister of mine except she is still spoiled! But that is what life is. 

I like it here more and more except for the evening cleaning up routine. I don't much mind being wiped down with warm sea salt bath but I wish san would stop trying to clean my ears! There must be a limit somewhere. 
We continue to play hide and seek. 
I know he knows I look at him when he is 'not' looking at me. 

3 comments:

  1. Do you all get wiped down every day, Popps? Is it because it is so hot and humid there?

    We are purring that you and Tanaka-Chan will be good friends one day.

    We hope you got our email. There was quite a surprise for us in the post today! THANK YOU!It will be for Thankful Thursday!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are spoiled too, Miss Popps. But all kitties deserve to be spoiled. I have my ears wiped clean daily because of the medications which are put in my ears. I hate my ears being wiped clean. Meow from Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, we think it is okay to be spoiled, Miss Popps. After all, you are cats, and you DESERVE to be spoiled. :)

    ReplyDelete