Friday, September 05, 2014

TGIF

Today is for lazing about and I am going to do just that. I went for a short walk along the corridor and looked into our littlle neighbour's house. San told me I should not do that. I don't know why not though. He looks into our house as well. 
                               
                                    This is another view of me lazing about wif san. 
                     
And yet another one. She said this can be a me-only post as I didn't appear in this week's post at all. I spend most of my time in the bedroom as we have a strange girl-cat in my house. I know she will be here only for a few days which is good. My sisfur Akira is quite enough fur me. You can see how tired I get just snoopervising her! One is quite enough. 
    

4 comments:

  1. It is always lovely to see photos of you, Tanaka-Chan! Don't worry too much about the girl cat. Everything will be fine.

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice that you got a you-only post, Tanaka. We think it is okay if you look in your little neighbor's house. Turnabout is fair play, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love to have a peek into others' houses. And to see the nice photos of you. Meow from Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog. You look like nice kitties.
    Sasha

    ReplyDelete