Sunday, July 22, 2012

Easy peasy Sunday

 Our little garden is growing quite well. This section is infront of Ms Akira's room
 I saw our first butterfly and I was very excited about it. But Ms Akira did not catch it as she was fast asleep under her blanket. But at least I know that the butterfly might come again and she may chance about something to interest her.
 This is where we have one lime tree and one pandanus. I had added a some jasmine plant just this morning so we would have more sweet-smelling plants for us and Ms Akira to smell in the morning.
 Butterfly? I don't think I can watch that san. Someone might takeover my couch and I can't have that!
Bujang: I'll think about it. I have a job to do.
san: What's the job?
Bujang: BOSS of course! Who is going to look after the kitties if I look at butterflies?

2 comments:

  1. You boys are so funny, and so very serious about your jobs!

    We hope Ms. Akira enjoys the butterfly, but that she lets it continue to fly!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. We wonder, do butterflies taste as good as moths?

    ReplyDelete