Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Wednesday chit-chat

 
 Hello. I thought I would just hang out here for a bit. 

I like watching teevee. I sometimes sit here with my family and watch with them. My favourite is cooking shows as there is always something going on. I like watching people more than I like watching animals.
Of course I also like sleeping in the warm afternoons. This is my blanket on san's bed. The blanket is always here during the day as I like napping on the bed. Sometimes I just nap on the bed linen but I know this is my place. san bought this blanket especially for me as my two brothers have their own.

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful boy. You really do watch the teevee, don’t you. That’s so cute! Do you learn things?
    Your own blanket and right in the middle of san’s bed. How could life be better!

    ReplyDelete