Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Popsicle Poppy on Tuesday


Popps loves sitting at the now open window all the time. The breeze that comes through from here is sometimes warm but when I took this photo, it was after the morning rain and so it was a cool breeze that she enjoyed. Her face is still itchy, she tells Fern, but "it's not too bad."

I am trying out a set of new remedies for her from homeoanimal.com, recommended by the same people who had recommended the NHV herbal supplements. The only difficulty is the capsule that she has to take everyday. She does not like pills and would not take it neat, so I had to mix the contents with her l-lysine. This set is for 5 weeks, to be taken in different combinations. It for detoxification of her system. Bujang takes the same for his sneezing. The consultant told me that it would be a good beginning for him as we don't really know why he is sneezing. I don't want him on long-term antibiotics and so the both of them are taking the same set. 

I really hope it works out for both.

1 comment:

  1. Popps sure looks contented in that window. We hope those homeopathic remedies help her, and Bujang!

    ReplyDelete