Saturday, September 10, 2016

Saturday Thots

I had to put Rez with a friend who is a cat sitter last Thursday as there would be many people in the house next week because of Hari Raya Haji. He stayed in his carrier but played with the sitter so he will be ok. He will be there for 2 weeks. 
When I came home without him B was surprised. He spent a long time looking for Rez as he was walking around the kitchen and rooms for some time. I told him about Rez but he was undeterred. So I asked Fern to speak with him yesterday. 

Fern:

Bujang: Before I could ask him anything, he gave me doubts and wonders. So I immediately explained to him that Rezki has to be away for some time. He said "poor boy", and he is concerned that Rezki could feel bad that he has been moved here and there often. So I explained to him that there would be a lot of people coming to his place, thus it may not be convenient and Rezki may not handle it well, so it's better to have him stay somewhere else temporary. I told him that your sister would be staying there, too. Then, Bujang said "Oh it's that time of the year again!" and then he perked up a little bit, not too excited, then he showed me images of colorful stuff and noise and activities going on. I could feel that he has seen several years of festivals at your place thus he knows what to expect.

scanned his body, everything was fine except I felt a little numbness/heaviness on the left cheek, up to the eye. He seemed a bit more relieved after the explanation above. But I can feel he has compassion for Rezki. That's very sweet of him :)

He is a good caregiver is Bujang!


3 comments:

  1. Bujang, you are such a good and kind older brother!

    We hope all will be well at the sitter, sweet Rez.

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bujang, I think you are the most caring of creatures. You are so kind and considerate and I am sure Rezki will be fine at the cat sitter's home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. His new brother has gone away and he is sad. What a sweet wonderful boy. It is difficult for a kitty to be moved from place to place too. It is like starting over each time. We will pray for Rezki.

    ReplyDelete