Saturday, October 10, 2015

Saturday Easy

This morning we are all sitting pretty at home. 
   
       Here I am in my usual place
I am trying out a new place on grandma's bed. I have never sat here before as I was always scared that Tanaka would chase me. But this morning I decided to try something new. 
This is my new place. From here I can see almost everything that goes on. 
It's not fair. Now I need to find a new place for myself. Life is getting stranger and more difficult for me. 
But I fink Bujang would teach me how to do it. He is good at that. 

4 comments:

  1. We think you all have great spots, old and new! Tanaka, we bet you are right ... Bujang would encourage you to find a good, new spot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry Tanaka. You will like the changes and Bujang will help you. We all need some change in our households. From Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always fun to discover new places. We're sure you will find a wonderful new place all of your own soon, Tanaka-Chan.

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure you will soon find your own special place. There are lots of nice places to sit there for sure.

    ReplyDelete