Saturday, October 10, 2015

Saturday Easy

This morning we are all sitting pretty at home. 
   
       Here I am in my usual place
I am trying out a new place on grandma's bed. I have never sat here before as I was always scared that Tanaka would chase me. But this morning I decided to try something new. 
This is my new place. From here I can see almost everything that goes on. 
It's not fair. Now I need to find a new place for myself. Life is getting stranger and more difficult for me. 
But I fink Bujang would teach me how to do it. He is good at that. 

4 comments:

meowmeowmans said...

We think you all have great spots, old and new! Tanaka, we bet you are right ... Bujang would encourage you to find a good, new spot. :)

Eileen and Jessica said...

Don't worry Tanaka. You will like the changes and Bujang will help you. We all need some change in our households. From Jessica

Tom, Tama-Chan, Sei-Chan, Bibi-Chan, Gen-Chan, Vidock, Violette said...

It's always fun to discover new places. We're sure you will find a wonderful new place all of your own soon, Tanaka-Chan.

Purrs,
The Chans

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

I am sure you will soon find your own special place. There are lots of nice places to sit there for sure.