Saturday, October 24, 2015

Osteopath Saturday

We are back from our osteopath Adrian. He was very pleased with me and my 'sparrow-like ' energy. He said I am very well indeed and my energy is healthy and joyful. 
I allowed Adrian to give me a nice cranial massage and was very relaxed. He was pleased that my muscles are not too stiff and I have not been using my alpha male energy much. But I have to be back in a month while Akira needs only to be back in 6 weeks. But I think this is better than acupuncture. I don't like needles and I am glad San has stopped making me go for my back. But San told me that if my kidney values deteriorate I may have to go back. But that is not in 2 months so I am having it good for now. 

4 comments:

  1. We are so glad that the osteopath visits went well for both of you! Now you can have a great weekend!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good check ups for both of you. That is good news! I will be visiting my vet in few days too. From Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good news about you both! We are happy. Our Spirit goes to the vet at the end of the week. We hope he has good news too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy for you sweet one. May you just have the wonderful massage and no more acupuncture, xoxox

    ReplyDelete