Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Livestrong!



This is me on san's chest. She does this evry tme I have the sang hwang lingzhi suppository. The lingzhi helps me to be clear of the Big C. She gives me the suppository every weekday (if she can make it) or these days as san is busy in school, she manages every alternate day. It is quite uncomfotable and I know when its time as she dons a glove. I usually make a fuss but it take sonly a minute. After that san cuddles me on her chest so I do not get rid of the suppository by going to the toilet for the Big P.

It is a game  we both play :) I wish everyone to Livestrong!

4 comments:

  1. Megat, you are an inspiration to us all, as is your wonderful and caring San!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you make it into a game and that it helps you keep going because that is possitive and great.. Hugs GJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keeping you in our thouths today - so many of us have been affected by the big C!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love you, Megat, and san, too.

    We look forward to the day when “cancer” is just a word for something that used to exist. We join you Living Strong today, and every day.

    ReplyDelete