Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Tanaka How to #6 _How to ambush your bruffer

One offur fings I like doing is ambushing my bruffers_any one offur them will do. But nuffing is better than ambushing Bujang The BOSS.


First- You must have a good hiding place. It is important that your ambushee does not suspect anyfing! Look out for them as if you miss the chance, then all is lost. Once you see him coming, then make sure you hide yourself well...

See how I do it? Make sure he sees only a little bit of your tail so he would be curious. If you have a shorter tail, I suggest a paw.
Once he is curious, get into the cube (if you have one) and show your cute face. If possible, tease him a little wif your eyes and head posture. Say lalalalala wif your eyes! Act super cute! My bruffer Bujang does not like this at all.

Then pretend to ignore him. He likes this even worse!

Once your bruffer is fed up, try hiding yourself so he would have to beat you up to save 'face'! He would not to be embarrased by a liitle tyke like you.

One more fing. Make sure you can hide in the cube. Use the cube as protection fur your body. He would be quite puzzled by this and would not be able to figure it out.

See what I mean? Bujang was confused by the fact that he could not see all of me. He only saw my paw and he was not able to beat me up at all. Hahahaha. I had such a fun time wif him. I know he did not like me at that minute because he could not figure a way to get at me at all. Laalalalalalala. Job DONE!


Hrumph! One of these days I will get him!

5 comments:

  1. Ha..Ha...Ha..Poor Bujang ! he is still freak out ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, Tanaka-chan. I will start practicing saying lalalalala with my eyes NOW!!! Your technique is totally awesome!

    Purrs,
    Genji

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha you got him good there but be careful of repercussions.. Hugs GJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is my most favorite of any blog! I LOVED this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep brofur guessing.
    Cute photo of big brofur.
    xoxo Kassey

    ReplyDelete