Sunday, August 21, 2011

Good Night Sunday

zzz...
he looks a little thin here but he is 4 kg!

I have bought the Appelin from the pharmacist as advised by D. Thanks D :) I think this would be better than the anti-histamines and anti-vomit meds as it is sweet and he takes it readily. He has been eating his food too so I am quite glad that Dr T and I had talked about his appetite and listened to my long explanations about the anti-histamines :). He thinks later on, I should give him just 1/4 of the pill and not 1/2 as he gets very hungry and then eats more than his body can take.

4 comments:

  1. I love you sweetheart. Mommy does too and we both wish we could hold you for awhile. xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love you, too, Megat. Rest well, sweet one. Purrs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This a definitely a very good read for me!Keep posting!
    Dog sitter Houston

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:07 PM

    Hello San

    Thank you for your blog, especially on how you take care of your cats, especially Megat.

    Could you please enlighten me on the following regarding the FIV test:

    1. Where was it done?
    2. Which FIV test was it? Was it from a kit from the vet and/or an external test?
    3. How long did you have to wait for the results?
    4. What was the cost?
    5. Does Megat still get vaccinated?

    Thank you very much.

    With regards
    Annie

    ReplyDelete