Thursday, October 13, 2022

Shenanigans...NOPE!

Tanaka was trying to comfort Sky who was inside the room 2 days ago. I had to close the door as she could jump over the black gate and as she would be unsupervised, I could not take the chance.
Sky last night. She decided to sleep on the bed for a bit. Later she decided to sleep under the cupboard as Bujang had hissed at her twice and showed her his paw once. He is a stickler for personal space. After that, all of us got a good night's sleep, even her.
This morning, she was happily grooming herself on the bed and in the a/c. 

san decided to allow me to sleep with everyone. It sometimes rains and thunders at night and I am afraid of both. I told her for two days about it and she had made some re-arrangements for all of us. So last night I slept with my brothers and san. It was a little crowded but I was not afraid to sleep. Bujang told me to be quiet and rest so I did as told. I think san would allow me to sleep in the bedroom from now. Yippee!

1 comment:

  1. That is great news, Sky! You are fitting in so beautifully with your family!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete