Thursday, September 24, 2020

Cuddle Time


It quite surprised me that last night Bujang decided that he would sit on my lap for a change. As he is a big kitty, he had to turn around and manouvre  himself onto my lap several times before he got comfortable. It surprised me as he had never, even as a kitten, sat n my lap before and now that he is all of 16 and at 6.4 kg, he is a big and heavy kitty. At first I was worried and thought he may be unwell but as he was not sneezing or hot to the touch, I decided that he may just want some me-time as we were not able to go outside for 2 weeks already. Also he was not bothered that Akira was beside him. Usually he would give the other cats space first and he would not sit with them.

2 comments:

  1. Aww, we think it is sweet that Bujang wanted some special time with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are very late commenting as #1 was gone for several days. We love this photo! We can say that, over here, Tama has become more and more cuddly as the years have passed!

    Purrs,
    Tama and Genji

    ReplyDelete