Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Rezki as the sitter-on-clothes cat

Here I was sitting on san's clothes yesterday. They were newly ironed and crisp. I like sitting on her clothes.
This morning, as usual I was on san's bed waiting for her to dress for work. san goes to work very early in the morning and I enjoy being on the warm bed. I saw her put her clothes on the bed and it moved about because of the fan blowing on it. it looked like an animal and so I sat on it and bit it. san told me not to be so rough as I would tear it and where would she and I be then?

But I have decided that I would be san's new sitter-on-clothes cat as she needs my help when she is dressing. If not, her nice, warm clothes would fall off the bed. I am a very helpful kitty.

2 comments:

  1. That's a wonderful job, Rez, and a very important one!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. You want everyone to know San belongs to you and you belong to her. If you can’t be with san, her clothes are next best thing. You love her.

    ReplyDelete