Wednesday, June 06, 2012

I am going away wif san

Yes! I decided that since san has very kindly re-arranged our play space, she would also very kindly take me wif her when she goes on short break. I already know that I can fit in her sutcase.
I also tried to show san that if she needs the space for her clothes, I can fit in the cover as well. I am a cat and can fit into anyfing!
 No, san. I am not slipping off at all. I am trying to see if my paws would be comfortable as well.
 and they are....zzzz
Tanaka: What is this? Does san wear fur?

I am going for a short break to Hanoi, Vietnam this Saturday and so I had to put out the bag for the amigos. I realised that this is the easiest way as if they just see it on the day that I am leaving, they would look very puzzled and Bujang would make a lot of noise and fuss. This way, he would be more relaxed as well.

2 comments:

  1. Good strategic thinking, Toro-Chan!

    When #1 had her first cat, Ikkyu, she always had to wait until the last possible minute to pack as the sight of the suitcase always depressed him.

    Have a safe and enjoyable trip, San!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toro, let us know if that strategy works, okay? Moosey always tries the same thing, but so far has been unsuccessful.

    ReplyDelete